Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream
New research is pointing in a frightening direction. They aren't sure what the long term results of using some of these wrinkle creams could reveal.
How to Understand Wrinkle Creams?
There are so many anti aging skin care products on the market. But what ingredient does what??
- Tretinoin... Daily use for 4-6 weeks will help reduce fine lines, roughness and hyperpigmentation.
- Retin-A ... This ingredient helps loosen oily dead skin cells that blocks the pores.Fine lines and wrinkles will appear smoother. You should see a difference in about 6 weeks.
- Renova... This ingredient exfoliates, slows hyperpigmentation and increases collagen formation. Unfortunately, you have to be patient. It could take up to 6 months to see any change.
- AHA's... are chemical exfoliants that loosen the dead skin cells that are "glued" to the skin surface. Often found in creams and lotions.
- BHA's... Less irritating and designed for sensitive skin. Especially effective for oily skin as they can penetrate and clean out clogged pores.
- Coenzyme - Q10... Used as an anti-oxident, research suggests that it can stimulate growth of new cells and produce firmer skin.